Monday, February 2, 2015

Fourth

Once someone told me that one shouldn’t confuse lonely with companionship and I was readily agree to that but now I’m confused. It was nice for a while. Probably, it is just a silly infatuation. I thought it was fine but I somewhat understand, it’s not. I thought things are going well, but apparently it’s not, through hints. Probably, I’m too sensitive or maybe thinking way too much. It was probably nothing in the beginning.

Disappointed, yes. Upset, definitely. But at the very least, I gained some perspective and that being that, I should know and I know where I stand now.  I understand too. Well, that’s life eh? It’s always not that simple.


I was thinking probably enough alcohol in my body right now can make me escape this. I really don’t want to deal with this. I just want to escape from everything. The only thing that can make me smile right now is alcohol and good music. 

No comments:

Post a Comment